The GIANTZ Submersible Water Pump is ideal for draining flooded areas or emptying water tanks, pools and spas. Powered by a highly efficient 1800W motor, the Pump can create a maximum head of 12.5m while underwater, clearing the water at a class-leading rate of 24,000litres/hr.
The Pump can function at a depth of up to eight metres and is suitable for both clean and dirty water removal. It has a multi-outlet fitting to suit up to three different pipe sizes and the entire unit is crafted from durable stainless steel and sealed water tight. The Pump also features thermal overload protection to prevent damage to its internal components. It will automatically shut down when critical operating temperature is breached.
A handle allows for easy carrying and an automatic float switch helps to prevent the Pump from running dry. Not least, a 10m cable allows the Pump to be used at a distant and it comes with an Australian Standards compliant 3-pin plug.
Don’t hesitate with the work. Order your GIANTZ Submersible Water Pump today.
Please note: This pump is not intended to be used in the water mixed with fibrous or corrosive material or water containing chemicals or sand water.
* Rust resistant stainless steel body
* Fully submersible
* Upgraded 1800W motor
* 24,000L/H class leading flow rate
* Automatic on/off float switch to prevent run dry
* Adjustable float switch to suit different water level
* Thermal & Overload protection
* 3-size outlet fitting for different size pipes
* Suitable for both clean and dirty water
* Waterproof sealed
* Rated power: 1800W
* Voltage/ Frequency: 220-240V/ 50Hz
* Maximum pump rate: 24,000L/H
* Maximum delivery height: 12.5 metres
* Maximum submersion depth: 8 metres
* Maximum grain/ particle size: 35mm
* Maximum debris size: 35mm
* Power cable: 10 metres
* Outlet fitting size: 1″ (25mm), 1.25″ (32mm), 1.5″ (38mm)
* Overall dimension: 24 x 35cm approx.
1 x 1800W Submersible Pump
1 x User Manual