Pocket Sized Industrial Robotics
– This is a low cost open-source robotic arm that provides a great introduction to industrial robotics and motion control concepts.
– The is a Pocket Sized Robot Arm. It’s a project started in February 2014, which has had a fantastically fast journey to its present state thanks to it Open Development as an Open Hardware project. Version 0.3 was featured on Instructables back in April 2014 and we’ve seen it built all over the world, from its home in the UK to the USA, Mexico, Switzerland and Japan to name but a few.
– All of the previous builds have helped us iterate a thousand tiny improvements to the current version the v0.4 which is most likely going to be our v1.0. All of the previous versions and this can be found on Thingiverse.
– This guide covers how to build the v4.0. Currently there is code available for the Ardu ino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black, and Espruino.
—>for instruction, you can download it here: Pocket-Sized-Robot-Arm.pdf
ht tps://w ww.dro pbox.co m/s/h6263nzgyatbbfa/Pocket-Sized-Robot-Arm-meArm-V04.pdf
– if you need the Ardui no code, or you need support about how to use it, we can also provide tech support for this. as we are professional, we don’t just sell, also provide very good tech support.
just feel free to contact us!!
please also check here for video demo: ht tps://ww w.youtu be.com/v/Un8uyj_fqyc
if your browser doesn’t support flash such as Mac user, please click the link directly.
(1) Included UNO R3 board, Joystick, Solderless breadboard, and Dupont cable, lower price but you can get more!
(2) Simple structure for easy to install and operate, parts and components for DIY, enjoy yourself in the assembling.
(3) Precision laser cut parts require only a screwdriver to assemble and an Ardu-ino micro controller for the servo motor logic.
(4) The DIY Robot Arm Kit with packaged box, light and portable.
(5) Especially suitable for children to learn programming, DIY amateur, and Ardu-ino learner.
1 x Acrylic Frame Kit ( screws and nuts included )
4 x TowerPro SG90 9g Micro Servos
1 x Sintron UNO R3 Board ( with USB cable )
2 x Joystick Module
1 x 830 Point Solderless Breadboard
1 x Dupont Cable ( 1 set )
The following are the introduction of electronic components
>>>>> Sintron UNO R3 Board with USB Cable
– Sintron UNO R3 is fully compatible with original Ardu-ino UNO R3, also we have PDF files to support you.
– With this product, you are able to use all the Ardu-ino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects, it will be a lot of fun while you are creating and learning it, so just get this and start it, we also provide reference PDF files that can help you to improve skills very quickly.
– after all, time matters, the sooner you can improve your programing skills, the sooner you can create amazing projects!
For more information, you can reference the official website.
>>>>> TowerPro SG90 9g Micro Servo Motor
– The TowerPro SG90 9g micro servo motor is lightweight, high-quality and lightning-fast.
– The servo is designed to work with almost all the radio control systems.
– It is with excellent performance brings you to another horizon of flight.
– The SG90 mini servo with accessories is perfect for R/C helicopter, plane, car, boat and truck use.