Document Product Description
Features & Details
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】- CNC 3018 PRO is an upgraded version of 3018 CNC. The components do not need to be positioned, which reduces the difficulty of equipment and improves the work accuracy and stability. The frame and fixed parts are made of aluminum and Bakelite. Effective working area: 300 (X) x 180 (Y) x 45 (Z) mm (11.8 “x7.1” x 1.8 “).
- 【EASE OF USE】- The CNC 3018 pro supports systems as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS, and Linux. For your convenience, we provide installation instructions in the USB flash drive, which is more portable than CD, and the files are not easily damaged.
- 【CONVENIENT CONTROL】- Connect to the computer via the USB port and be controlled by GRBL. An offline controller of the CNC router is also included for easy remote control without a computer. Compared to other 1″ offline controllers, our 1.8″ controller has the following three advantages: 1. No need to connect to a computer; 2. No need to download files. 3. Manually adjust the X, Y, Z-axis position to the starting point of engraving, and manually turn the spindle on or off.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】- The 3018 pro comes with T8 screw rods driving units, three 42 stepper motors, and a 775 24V spindle motor with the rotational speed of 10000r/min.
- 【VERSATILE USE】- The CNC 3018 Pro is used for engraving all types of plastics, soft aluminum, woods, acrylics, PVC, PCB, etc. But the engraver is forbidden to cut or engrave hard metal, jade, or other hard materials.
Made of aluminum and Bakelite material, the CNC 3018 Pro is of good appearance, high precision, and durability.
3 Refined Axis
Three axes can realize plane engraving, with an effective working area of 300(X)x180(Y)x45(Z)mm (11.8″x7.1″x1.8″). The driving units consist of T8 stainless steel screw rods.
GRBL Control Board
Can be connected to a computer via a USB interface. Able to output 2P/3P, and support PWM, TTL functions, which can achieve greater practicality. These two kinds of control panels are delivered at random, but does not affect the performance.
A multifunctional offline controller is configured to control the engraving machine remotely. 1. Do not need to connect to a computer; 2. Do not need to download files. 3. Manually adjust the X, Y, Z-axis position to the starting point of engraving, and manually turn the spindle on or off.
Three 42 stepper motors are included on each of the three axes for smooth movement. The 775 24V spindle motor on Z-axis can reach the speed of 10000 r/min.
As the CNC 3018 pro, it’s capable of engraving or milling all types of plastics, soft aluminum, woods, acrylics, PVC, and a wide range of other soft materials.
CNC 3018 DIY Engraving Machine
This CNC engraving machine with an effective working area of 11.8″(X)x7.1″(Y)x1.8″(Z), is made of aluminum and Bakelite. It features USB port, GRBL control board, and an offline controller, able to be controlled easily with/without computers. It can be used to engrave all types of plastics, soft aluminum, woods, PVC, etc., which is an excellent affordable self-learning engraving tool!
1. It is recommended not to use the laser head continuously for a long time. It is better to pause the machine every half an hour.
2. The manual, software, list and assembly video are stored in the USB. More details, please refer to the USB.
You can click the following links to download and install the software:
1) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hv-kQ6UVgqaA-3oxO1_1yZ-FNrfoTwNn?usp=sharing (macOS)
2) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ctP9YcmsWtCyeg68CYWMJrNx0Ark8g45 (Windows)
4) https://github.com/grbl/grbl/wiki/Using-Grbl 2. https://github.com/grbl/grbl/wiki/Using-Grbl
- Premium Quality
- Ease Of Use
- Convenient Control
- High Performance
- Product size: 33 × 40 × 24 cm
- Effective Carving area: 300(X)x180(Y)x45(Z)mm/(11.8″x7.1″x1.8″)
- Spindle: 775 spindle motor 24V
- Driving Units: T8 Stainless Steel Screws
- Spindle Speed: 10000 r/min
- Body length: 34 mm; current: 1.33A, 12v.; torque: 0.25 N/M
- Power: 24V 5.6A
- Control software: GRBL control
- Offline screen: 1.8-inch offline screen
- Drills: 10 free drills
- Connection: USB
- Applies to: WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10, macOS
- 1 x CNC 3018 Router Kit (full set of spare parts, installed by buyer)
- 1 x Offline Controller
- 1 x AC Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Drive
- 1 x Table Lamp
- 1 x Set of Tools
- 1 x English Manual
When assembling the machine control motherboard, please note that the plastic pillar must be installed on the back of the motherboard, that is, between the motherboard and the aluminum parts of the rack, otherwise the aluminum parts may cause the motherboard short circuit, causing the motherboard damage or failure to work. Refer to the figure below.